TW 280PHB Wood Chipper
PETROL ENGINE, HYDRAULIC FEED, BRAKED ROAD CHASSIS
Simply Outstanding Performance
Powered by a Kubota 57hp WG1605 four-cylinder petrol engine, the TW 280PHB wood chipper offers 210mm (8″) cutting performance for serious arboriculture and forestry tasks.
Timberwolf’s 8″ road towable petrol wood chipper is nothing short of outstanding. It is built to tackle the toughest of jobs with minimal maintenance. Bigger and stronger, yet it’s still easy to use.
The TW 280PHB has an extra-wide feed funnel and open top section to provide better visibility and ease of feeding. It has a wider in-feed aperture (280mm x 210mm) which is bigger in overall area than the nearest rival. Designed with the operator in mind, whether it’s the additional safety controls such as the reverse feed rollers overriding the stop bar or the carefully positioned air ﬁlter intakes to draw in cool, dust-free air. The devil really is in the detail!
‘A faster stronger machine for the most demanding arborists’
- Kubota 57HP WG1605 4 Cyl. petrol engine
- 280 mm x 210 mm feed opening
- 2 x quick access double-sided reversible blades
- 210 mm (8″) cutting performance
- Quad force rollers for ultimate crushing power
- 280 (degrees) adjustable discharge
- Average chip size 19.5 mm
- See the TW 280PHB in action!
- Engine – Kubota 57HP WG1605 4 Cyl. petrol engine
- Fuel – Petrol
- Max dia. infeed – 210 mm (8.26”)
- Feed Method – Twin Hydraulic Quad Force Rollers c/w Auto Feed Control
- Blades – 2 double-sided blades
- Throughput – Over 6.5 tonnes per hour
- Drive – Direct 3 belt
- Ave. Chip Size – 18.50 mm
- Weight – 1193 Kg
- Discharge – Rotates through 280 degrees
- Length – 3860 mm (3330 mm with tray folded)
- Width – 1640 mm
- Height – 2370 mm (1510 mm discharge off)
- Tank Cap. – 36 litres
- Hour Meter – Yes
- Rotor Dia – OD 750 mm
- Rotor Weight – 131 Kg
- Rotor Speed – 1778 rpm