Husqvarna arborist helmet Spire Vent is designed for the professional arborist who requires convenience and style at work without compromising safety and protection. The Spire Vent helmet is lightweight and well ventilated for maximum comfort. It has a universal fit and a wheel ratchet for easy size adjustment. Equipped with attachments for mounting headlamps, ear muffs and visors. Easily add Husqvarna’s passive ear muffs or X-COM R with Bluetooth by using the holder kit hearing protection adapter for Spire Vent (all sold separately). The helmet is compatible with Husqvarna visor styles clear, mirror and smoke (all sold separately). Fulfils European standard EN 12492 for work at heights.
- Anti-allergic chinstrap – Four-point chinstrap with crossed back for maximum security. Made from washable eco-leather for maximum comfort and minimum irritation of the skin. Easy to lock and unlock. Lateral divider for smooth adjustment of the length.
- Attachment loop – A special loop on the chin strap makes it easy to attach the helmet to your harness when not in use.
- Comfortable padding – Comfortable forehead pad made from a quick-dry fabric that transports moisture, leaving a pleasant feeling of freshness. Easy to remove for washing.
- Highly visible – High-viz orange reflecting stickers ensures high visibility.
- Well ventilated – Numerous air intakes and optimized air space inside the helmet ensure superb ventilation to keep your head cool in all situations.