Lightweight and compact yet robust walk behind mower with powerful engine, large fuel tank and aluminium wheels with rubber tyres. Featuring variable speed, blade brake control and side protection bumper, this lawn mower is the perfect choice for professionals who need affordable quality with reliable, long lasting performance and outstanding results.
- Strong and durable aluminium chassis – A strong and durable chassis, designed for best collection performance
- Aluminium rims and rubber tyres – The solid and robust solution guarantees long time durability in frequent professional use. Aluminium rims with double-sealed bearings. Rubber tyres provide deeper tread depth for increased traction and a more comfortable drive.
- Kawasaki FJ180 engine – The commercial-grade FJ180 KAI engine delivers reliable power. Including features such as overhead valve, pressured lubrication, an internally vented carburettor and dual element air cleaner.
- Aluminium case transmission – The professional graded gear box with aluminium case is created to endure frequent use for long time.
- BBC Control – Blade Brake Control stops the blade from turning and leaves the engine running, enabling off-turf traversing and convenient stop and go operation.
- Variable drive speed – Easy to adjust the ground speed according to your needs and the condition of the lawn.
- Ergonomic handle bar – The ergonomic angle of the handle bar in combination with easy to reach bail arms makes operation easier.
- Easy adjustable handle bar – Quick and easy adjustment of the handle in two different heights.
- Easy foldable handle bar – Easily fold the handle to minimize space required for storing and transportation
- Central cutting height adjustment – Quick and easy adjustment of the grass cutting height. One lever effects the whole deck.
- Side protection bumper – Side protection bumper for additional protection when mowing next to walls edges or other obstacles.
- High capacity collection – Efficient and high capacity collect bag designed to keep dust into the bag, preventing it from blowing in the operators face.