As Europe’s largest manufacturer of stump cutters/stump grinders, we follow the market closely. FSI B21 has been developed in collaboration with our network of FSI Partners and our many professional users, which ensures quality and functionality is top notch.
With FSI B21 we raise the bar and add unique new features not previously seen in this segment.
- Hill-hold system – Worry no more about your stump grinder rolling away from you on the way up the ramp. A unique braking system ensures safe and easy transport up ramps, over steps/curbs and in terrain. When the hill-hold system is active, the stump cutter can be pulled backwards safely and easily without the risk of the wheels rolling forwards.
- No daily maintenance – We have developed a closed bearing housing, which is lubricated from factory for more than 1000 hours of normal operation. Therefore, you no longer need to think about daily lubrication of bearings.
- Simple V-belt tensioning – the special FSI power-cut cutter disc is mounted with a one-sided bearing housing, allowing for very simple tensioning of the V-belt without you having to secure parallelism.
In addition, you will of course also get the many familiar features from the FSI B20 and B22
- Powerful 14hp engine with recoil starter
- Vibration-damped and height-adjustable operator handle
- The cutter disc is activated using a safety bar
- Turn-table design (pivoting axle) – ensure effortless work when sweeping the cutter arm from side to side
- Individual wheel brakes
- Multiple, easily accessible lashing points for simple and fast securing during transport
- Lifting eye
- Original FSI teeth
- Hour meter with alarm for 25 hours (lubrication of pivot axle) and 100 hours (oil change)
- Drawbar for ball hitch – max speed 10 km / h (Not allowed on public roads)
- Special color – order your FSI to match your company profile and stand out. Standard RAL colors are available, others on request