The Henchman Professional 3 adjustable leg Tripod Ladder is ideal for those working at height on uneven, sloping ground, steps or hills – with each leg adjustable by up to 18” / 45cm this Henchman Tripod Ladder makes almost any surface safe and easy to work on. The 7” / 18cm platform rung makes standing on the ladder comfortable while you work. You can then tuck your knees into the frame for extra stability due to the recessed rungs above the platform, as a result, you can use both hands safely for your work while maintaining 5 points of contact with the ladder at all times (Both feet, both knees and your waist).
Only having 3 legs ensures that each foot is always in contact with the ground and prevents the See-saw effect found often with 4 legged step-ladders. This means that the ladder will not wobble. This professional version of the ladder has thicker aluminium to help protect against any damages that may occur with daily / frequent heavy-duty use.
*All ladder heights shown are the total ladder height with the legs fully retracted, with all ladders the platform height is 3ft / 90cm below the advertised height.
– Tested by BSI to 150kg max weight capacity.
– TUV Rheinland certified
– Level and stable on very uneven terrain.
– 18” / 45cm of adjustability in each leg.
– No bruised shins with the recessed rungs above the platform
– Top rail for one-handed support, or for leaning against whilst using both hands.
– No slipping or sudden sinking in due to the wide clawed feet.
– The 3-leg design prevents any wobbling for complete stability
– Incredibly light for easy transport and storage.
– Thickened aluminium for extra durability and longevity
– Rubber feet can be purchased for improved grip and to prevent scratching on hard surfaces
– Available in 6′ to 12′ ladder sizes.