TW 280TVGTR Wood Chipper
THE WOLF WITH THE BIGGER APPETITE JUST GOT EVEN BETTER
KUBOTA TURBO DIESEL ENGINE, TWIN HYDRAULIC FEED, VARIABLE TRACKING SYSTEM
Don’t let the terrain stand in the way of bringing your wood chipper to the job.
Our renowned TW 280 performance now with the ability to move the tracks in and out, raise the height of the machine off the ground and alter the angle at which it sits, making tackling difficult ground conditions easy!
If you’re looking for the ground-covering performance and the outstanding eﬃciency you’ve come to expect from Timberwolf, the TW 280TVGTR variable tracked wood chipper will get in and get the job done. The Wolftrack® variable tracking system features heavy-duty twin arms supporting each track, with dynamic control over track width, ground clearance and machine tilt angle, giving you greater control and comfort, particularly whilst navigating uneven and sloping ground up to 30 degrees.
The extra-wide feed funnel and open top section combine to provide users with better visibility and ease of feeding, whilst the class-leading 280 mm by 210 mm in-feed aperture can process 6.5 tonnes per hour. There’s also Timberwolf’s legendary ‘no-stress’ auto-feed control for smooth operation, combined with a heavier rotor giving added inertia to get the job done quicker.
Designed with the user in mind, the TW 280TVGTR has a low vibration and ergonomically designed ride-on platform for ultimate comfort and safety. There are also additional safety controls, such as reverse feed rollers overriding the stop bar or the carefully positioned air filter intakes to draw in cool, dust-free air. The devil really is in the detail!
- Wolftrack® Variable Tracking System
- 2 x Quick Access Double-Sided Blades
- 280 mm x 210 mm Feed Opening
- 6.5 tonnes/hour Throughput
- Quad Force Rollers
- Wolfport for quick & easy access to blades and rotor housing
- Operator Ride On Platform
- 280 degree Adjustable Discharge
- Average Chip Size 19.5 mm
- Optional Winch
- See the TW 280TVGTR in action!
- Engine – 45HP Kubota 4-cylinder Turbo Diesel
- Fuel Diesel
- Max diameter infeed – 210 mm
- Feed Method – Twin hydraulic rollers c/w Auto Feed Control
- Blades – 158 x 100 mm
- Throughput – 6.5 tonnes per hour
- Drive – Direct 3 belt
- Ave. Chip Size – 19.5 mm
- Weight – 2089 kg (2152 kg with optional winch)
- Discharge – Fan through 280 degrees rotating chute
- Length – 3665 mm (2880 mm with tray folded)
- Width – 1480 mm (2850 mm fully extended)
- Tank Capacity – 36 litres
- Height – 2455 mm (2850 mm fully extended)
- Hour Meter – Yes
- Rotor Diameter – 750 mm
- Rotor Weight – 119 kg
- Rotor Speed – 1778 rpm