TW 18/100G Wood Chipper
GRAVITY FEED PETROL ENGINE, (UNBRAKED) ROAD CHASSIS
UNDOUBTEDLY, THE BEST GRAVITY FEED WOOD CHIPPER ON THE MARKET
An ideal wood chipper for blossoming small businesses. The TW 18/100G is a versatile machine suited to many applications. It possesses a ‘positive blade feed’ action, large feed funnel and low centre of gravity. It has the ability to quickly process 100 mm (4”) diameter material at up to 1.5 tonnes per hour to get the job done. The 18/100G e/s has an electric start engine and recoil start back-up.
Despite its size, this wood chipper is a commercial machine and can work all day, every day for its lifetime and when the time is right for you to upgrade, it will have retained a high residual value.
Established as the ideal machine for tree surgeons in the early stages of their business development, anyone looking to invest in their ﬁrst wood chipper would be wise to take a closer look.
‘This wood chipper is a commercial machine and can work all day, every day for years’
- Briggs & Stratton 18HP petrol engine
- 100 mm (4″) cutting performance
- Positive blade feed
- Electric start
- See the TW 18/100G in action!
- Engine – 18hp Briggs & Stratton 4 stroke
- Fuel Unleaded petrol
- Max dia. infeed – 2195 mm 100 mm (4”)
- Feed Method – Positive blade feed
- Blades – 2 x 177 mm (7”) fully hardened
- Throughput – Up to 1.5 tonnes per hour
- Drive – Direct 3 belt
- Ave. Chip Size – 9 mm
- Weight – 375 Kg
- Discharge – Fan through 270 degree rotating chute
- Length – 2560 mm (tray up) 2910 mm (tray down)
- Width – 1280 mm
- Height – 2065 mm
- Tank cap. – 8.5 LTR (1.8 gallons)
- Hour Meter – No
- Ave. Fuel Cons. – 4.25 litre/hour*
- Rotor Dia – 460 mm
- Rotor Weight – 32 Kg
- Rotor Speed – 2250 rpm