TW 160PH Wood Chipper
PETROL ENGINE, HYDRAULIC FEED (UNBRAKED) ROAD CHASSIS
COMPACT, STRONG AND FAST HYDRAULIC WOOD CHIPPER
The best things come in small packages.
If you’re just starting out as a landscaper you want a capable wood chipper that doesn’t break the bank – or your rear axle. You want a lightweight, easy-to-manoeuvre machine that is simple to service and that can take on some serious jobs.
It’s what’s inside that matters.
The TW 160PH is replacing the sector leading TW125PH. The first thing you might notice is the upgraded blades, from single-sided to reversible. The machine design has been simplified making it easier for you to keep it in first-class shape. The fan paddles have gone from aluminium to steel for extra strength. There are remote greasing points and in-feed controls on both sides of the hopper. The hopper also has an open top to help you feed awkward branches. It feels familiar, but under the skin it’s a break from the norm.
This machine delivers more than it has any right to deliver. So light, so well designed, so powerful and such good value. Arrange a demonstration today, you’ll be impressed.
- 22 HP Honda petrol engine
- 152 mm (6″) cutting performance
- 608 kg towing weight
- 2 x quick access double-sided reversible blades
- 160 mm x 160 mm feed opening
- Average chip size 14.9 mm
- See the TW 160PH in the action!
- Engine – 22HP Honda GX690
- Fuel – Unleaded Petrol
- Max dia. infeed – 152 mm (6″)
- Feed Method – Twin hydraulic rollers c/w Auto Feed Control
- Blades – Hollow ground reversible with M16 Fixings
- Throughput – Up to 3.5 tonnes per hour
- Drive – Direct 3 belt
- Ave. Chip Size – 14.9 mm
- Weight – 608 kg
- Discharge – Fan through 270 degree rotating chute
- Length – 2935 mm (Fixed head tray up) 3200 mm (Adjustable head tray up)
- Width – 1266 mm
- Height – 2108 mm
- Tank Cap – 18 LTR (4 gallons)
- Hour Meter – Yes
- Ave. Fuel Cons. – 4 litre/hour
- Rotor Dia – 515 OD
- Rotor Weight – 61 kg
- Rotor Speed – 1908rpm