Stein Guardian Type C Chainsaw Trousers – SS-10515322*0
“GUARDIAN” trousers offer excellent flexibility and all-day wearer comfort achieved by incorporating an abrasion resistant multi-directional stretch base material combined with European light weight technical blocking materials. This combination of materials along with a roomy tailored leg ensures excellent air circulation for an improved internal environment.
The stress-zone areas are constructed using multi-directional material and the seams are reinforced stitched for increased durability. The inner ankle area is fitted with an integrated gaiter system with lace hook to help retain the trousers in place and to reduce the ingress of sawdust into the footwear.
Pre-formed knees offer increased comfort and performance, constructed using ArmortexKFM, a heavy-duty waterproof, tear resistant Kevlar polyamide material. The outer hem has 360ᴼ ArmortexKFM protection with Climber-Guard shaping.
- Certified to EN 381-5 Class 1 (20 m/s)
- Design “C”
- Multi-directional material for increased movement and comfort
- Pre-formed ArmortexKFM abrasion resistant knees (waterproof)
- Highly reflective seam piping for safety in low-light conditions
- Two zipped side pockets – downward closure
- Large back pocket with zipper
- Quality YKK zipper systems throughout
- Large pocket on the left leg (press stud fastening)
- Small pocket on the right leg (Velcro fastening)
- Re-Enforced belt loops using ArmortexKFM
- Tri-Loop brace system
- Wide waist band with button fastening
- ArmortexKFM tear-resistant waterproof hem with 360 ᴼ protection
- Elasticated inner-hem lace hook
- Weight 1500 g (Based on size M)
No PPE can ensure 100% protection from the use of handheld chainsaws. Users must ensure that the garment is suitable for the application and must follow all manufactures safety procedures and guidelines. Correct training is essential prior to any activity when using powered chainsaws.