SIP Innovation Climbing Trousers – 1SSV
Since the introduction of the Progress 1SSP climbing trousers a lot of climbers have discovered the comfort of the fit, the quality of the Texxion fabric and the well-conceived design. With the climbing trousers 1SSV, we have now added a new style to our range, that combines the fit and the comfort of the Progress with the resistant Pezatec outer fabricand the innovating design of the Innovation range.
The result: surprisingly light trousers that fit really well both for climbing and for various outdoor activities.
NO chainsaw protection
- Front fly with zip closure
- Hook and eye closing with press stud at the waist
- 2 inset pockets with zip closure
- Loops for a belt
- 1 inset pocketwith zip closure on the thigh
- 1 inset pocket with flap and zip closure on the back
- Elasticated waist band
- Triple-needle stitching on the back seam to the inside of the leg
- 1 inset smartphone pocket with zip closure on the right thigh
- Elasticated gaiter with metal lace hook to fix on boot laces
- Teflon Sheild Pro +Pezatec outer fabric that has a high performance water and dirt repellent (100% high-tenacity polyamide CORDURA 155g/m2)
- Pezaflex inserts (94% polyamide haute-ténacité CORDURA-6% elasthanne 200g/m2)