Meindl Airstream Chainsaw Boots Class 1 – BOOT102/
Meindl Chainsaw Boots are an innovative, leading brand.
The entire tongue of the Meindl Airstream Chainsaw Boots is a combination of 3D mesh and a cushioning, reticulated, perforated sponge material that causes a pumping action. To achieve an anatomical shape, a stabiliser made from micro fleece is sewn on to the tongue of these chainsaw boots. A very strong Velcro strap is also integrated in the forefoot area and at the end of the tongue to secure the tongue.
Meindl Airstream Features
- Air Revolution® Air-conditioned footwear. The innovation for optimum conditions in the boot and improved breath-ability.
- Heavy duty Vibram® rubber sole targeted to the outdoor, recreation, repair, fashion and orthopaedic markers
- Class 1 cut protection to 20 m/sec
- Leather lined outer with smooth suede finish.
- Memory Foam Vacuum System adjusts perfectly to the foot’s shape
- Heavy duty steel toe cap
- Digafix® Flexible, pressure-free, diagonal fixing ensures “all-round and more adjustable” lacing.
- Gore-Tex® Climate comfort for all seasons, waterproof and breathable
- Hand made
- Has all the characteristics to make this the best climbing boot on the market
- CE EN ISO 20345:2004 SB WRU – Class 1 (20 m/s)