Haix Protector Ultra Class 2 Lime Green Chainsaw Boots – 603108
- Cut Protection – Class 2 cut protection (24 m/sec). Conforming to EN ISO 17249:2013.
- Upper Material – Suede, hydrophobized, breathable,2.8 – 3.0 thick.
- Inner Lining
- GORE-TEX® Performance; 4-layer
- GORE-TEX® Laminate, waterproof and breathable. Abrasion-proof lining fabric with fleece inner layer. Optimised climate comfort for all seasons even under-extreme conditions
- Plastic/fleece insole – Moisture absorbent, anti-torsion design for outstanding stability, reducing point pressure (from stones, etc.)
- Foot bed – Comfortable, impact-absorbing, moisture wicking, antibacterial. Separate heel cupensures optimised cushioning and foot guidance
- Protective toe cap – Anatomically designed, wide cushioned toe cap.
- Sole – Sturdy VIBRAM rubber/PU anti-slip sole with rugged profile, abrasion-proof. The lightweight PU cushioning guarantees excellent impact absorption and proper-toe-to-heel movement. The non-marking outer sole is resistant to heat, oil and gasoline. Conforming to EN ISO 20345:2011.
- HAIX® Climate System – HAIX® Climate System with Micro-Dry-lining along upper shaft ends
- HAIX® 2-Zone Lacing – Two-zone lacing system for-optimum fit to the foot and along the shaft.
- Other features – Anti-friction lacing elements, no side seams, study sole edge, with rubber toe and heel protection for prolonged service life