DMM Klettersteig Steel Kwiklock – DMMC843
The Klettersteig shape takes the strength and volume increases of an Offset D and then extends them even further to give a high volume, super-strong connector. The Klettersteig’s wide gate opening makes it particularly suitable for clipping oversized items, or simply allows ease of use in more normal situations.
- MBS Major Axis – 45 kN
- MBS Minor Axis – 9 kN
- MBS Gate Open – 10 kN
- Dimensions – 76 x 126 mm
- Weight – 278 g
- Gate Opening – 24 mm
- Conformance – EN 362:2004 B/T, EN EN12275:2013 B & K
- Klettersteig shape provides extra large internal volume and gate clearance.
- 12 mm bar section for maximum strength
- Cold forged and fully heat treated carbon steel for high strength and durability
- Particularly suitable for clipping safety lines and anchor points
- Individually marked for tractability