DMM Boa 30kN Locksafe Carabiner with Captive Bar – DMMA907CB
Oversized, yet still ergonomic and user-friendly, the Boa family of connectors are ideally suited to applications where large connector volume and gate clearance are required. The large HMS shape allows for easy rotation of Italian hitches in tension rigging applications and the smooth curved internal form makes rotating the carabiner through attachment eyes simple. The large, curved, pear shape basket works like the DMM Ultra O carabiner when it comes to stacking (i.e. No un-nerving jumping when weight sharing) and the general oversized makes handling simpler when used with gloves.
- Approved to EN 362:2004/B
- Pre-drilled with a captive bar option conforming to EN 362:2004/T
- 30 kN Breaking Load
- Large HMS shape provides increased internal volume and gate clearance
- I-Beam section for increased strength to weight ratio
- Key-lock clean nose for snag free connection
- Hot forged and fully heat treated aluminium for lightness and maximum strength
- Anodised to BS EN ISO 7599:2010 class 10 E1 sealed for corrosion protection
- Recommended as a belaying carabiner in conjunction with dynamic nylon ropes
- Individually marked for tractability
They are ideal for the training market to aid component identification from a distance, as well as being convenient for work teams and individuals in the safe organisation and operation of fall protection systems.